Tulangodrop (Oral Drops)
Did you know that vitamin D deficiency is very common in neonates ?
- About 40% of neonates have a vitamin D deficiency.
- Tulango drop sufficient vitamin D supplement if used daily for 6-8 weeks.
- Tulango drop covers the daily requirement of vitamin D for children and infants.
- Tulango drop helps your child build strong bones and protects against rickets and osteomalacia.
- Tulango drop is free of artificial colors or flavours.
- Mothers can mix it with a cup of milk or juice for your child.
- Tulango drop package contains 30 ml with 206 doses.
Doage: 1 drop per day (=400 IU vitamin D)