Exhaustion, fatigue, and lethargy are main symptoms of iron deficiency anemia, because the cells of the body do not receive a sufficient amount of blood loaded with oxygen, and therefore, no matter how much rest you take, the feeling remains.
Adult women are more susceptible to iron deficiency anemia due to menstrual bleeding.
Also, pregnant and lactating women, their daily requirement of iron increases during pregnancy and lactation.
That’s why, keep taking one Fabuglycina capsule daily because it contains 25 milligrams of chelated iron.
In addition, the type of iron found in Fabuglycina is completely safe and does not cause any GIT problems, such as constipation and colic.
Indications for using Fabuglycina capsules:-
- To compensate the blood lost during the menstrual cycle in women.
- For the prevention and treatment of anemia resulting from iron deficiency and other types of anemia, as in the cases:
- Bleeding or loss of blood.
- during pregnancy and lactation.
- during puberty.
- Before and after surgeries.
Pack contains 30 capsules.
Dose: One capsule daily.
Price: 75 L.E.